partition attorney NC

Partition Sales in North Carolina

Own real property with another person?   Both sides cannot agree to sell the property or divide the property? Then a partition action is the right legal process.   If the property can't be divided such that both sides will benefit almost equally, then the court can order the property be sold pursuant to North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 46 (NCGS 46-22)   Call Kirk Sanders 336-724-4707 to assist in your NC partition matters. I've been involved in partitions that involved over 180 owners.   Here is the statute:   § 46-22. Sale in lieu of partition.   
Subscribe to RSS - partition attorney NC