health care power of attorney

Estate Planning & Health Care POA for same sex partners (Attorney)

When same sex partners are doing estate planning, remember you also have the ability to name your partner as your Health Care Power of Attorney (HCPOA) to make medical decisions for you and be your guardian, if necessary.

Call Kirk Sanders, Attorney, at (336) 724-4707 to discuss your estate planning needs.

Winston-Salem, North Carolina Lawyer.

Subscribe to RSS - health care power of attorney