The state keeps increasing ticket costs. Any traffic tickets given after August 1, 2011 will cost $171 + $50. And if our firm's attorneys get you a non-moving violation, an additional $50.
It doesn't stop there. In October traffic ticket fees increase to $191 + $50...
And in December the base fee increases AGAIN.
Don't ever speed in a school zone. The risk of hitting a child dramatically increases. And to reinforce the dangers, the fine for speeding in a school zone is $250. That's $171 (or $191) PLUS $250. That totals $421 (or later $441). And it does NOT include attorney fees.
· Auto accidents (Car Wrecks)
· Bicycle Accidents (Bike Injury)
· Boating Accidents Attorney
· Choosing a Lawyer
· Criminal Court Cases (Misdemeanors, DWI)
· Medical Malpractice
· Lawyer Malpractice
· Motorcycle Accidents
· NC Dog Bite Cases
· NC Automobile Insurance
· North Carolina Courts
· NC Laws and Cases
· NC Car Insurance
· Private Disability Insurance Claims
· Life Insurance Claims
· Incorporations, LLCs (Limited Liability Company)
· Business Agreements & Litigation
· Collection Cases
· Fiduciary Litigation (Power of Attorney Abuses, Will Caveats, Elder Abuse et al)
Call Sanders Law Firm, PLLC (336) 724-4707, Kernersville & Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Statewide Representation for litigation matters.