A truck driven by Charles W. Farthing allegedly caused the collision with the bike ridden by the president of the Appalachian State University Cycling Team. The cyclist was hospitalized Watagua Medical Center and airlifted to Johnson City Medical Center.
At 2:30 in the afternoon, the truck was coming the opposite direction from Mr. King, the cyclist. The truck, driven by Mr. Farthing, failed to heed the right of way and turned in front of the cyclist. Zeb King suffered a severe concussion after being flung through the air.
This is the latest of mulitple bicycle accidents to occur in the North Carolina Mountains. The pickup driver was cited by the police for failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident.
· Auto accidents (Car Wrecks)
· Bicycle Accidents (Bike Injury)
· Boating Accidents Attorney
· Choosing a Lawyer
· Criminal Court Cases (Misdemeanors, DWI)
· Medical Malpractice
· Lawyer Malpractice
· Motorcycle Accidents
· NC Dog Bite Cases
· NC Automobile Insurance
· North Carolina Courts
· NC Laws and Cases
· NC Car Insurance
· Private Disability Insurance Claims
· Life Insurance Claims
· Incorporations, LLCs (Limited Liability Company)
· Business Agreements & Litigation
· Collection Cases
· Fiduciary Litigation (Power of Attorney Abuses, Will Caveats, Elder Abuse et al)
Call Kirk Sanders at Sanders Law Firm, PLLC (336) 724-4707, Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Statewide Representation